Shiseido Crystallizing Straight
Thermal straight solution for natural to sensitized hair
N1 + 2
H1 + 2
EX1 + 2
Make your hair smooth, shiny and straight. This two step straight permanent system contains a straightener and neutralizer, which are permanent solutions that are used with a hot hair iron. Crystallizing Straight is an innovative new technique developed by Shiseido Professional in Japan to make frizzy, curly or wavy hair completely straight while preserving the hair's health. Crystallizing Straight typically will improve the hair's feel, softness and shine while making it more manageable!
- Examine the client's hair type (healthy, damaged, colored, etc) and determine which solution strength best fits the condition of the client's hair.
- Pre Shampoo, cleanse the hair with ALPHA clarifying shampoo twice. Towel dry and examine the hair type again to confirm.
- Application of Standard Straight Solution #1, when the hair is 70%-80% wet, carefully distinguish between the normal-healthy portion and damaged portion of the client's hair and apply the corresponding solution to each area depending on damages. For example, on virgin and very resistant hair on the root, use EX. For the colored or damaged hair, use H or N(You can mix different strengths in order to make the appropriate solution.)
- Process, after applying the solution #1, cover the hair with a cap for approximately 10-25 min. Adjust the time accordingly depending on the type and condition of the hair. For coarse and very resistant hair, process the hair under heat for approximately 10-30 min.
- Test, test 1-2 strands of hair by pulling lightly on each strand to stretch the hair about 1.5 to 2 times the original length.
- First rinse and apply heat protection, completely rinse out the solution and shampoo with Wave Tonic Shampoo and apply SO Heat Protection Lotion
- Blow dry hair. For magic straight perm, dry 90-100%. For C curl volume magic straight dry 70-80%. For S or C curl Iron perm, dry 60-70%
- Iron, press with iron the hair 3-4 times at 180-200 degrees c (360-380 f) in sections of about 1 inch. Set the temperature of the iron depending on the degree of damage. if you are doing iron perm and the hair is too dry, spray water to maintain at least 30% moisture before winding with iron perm iron
- Apply Neutralizer, thoroughly apply the neutralizer solution from the roots to the tips and leave the solution in hair for 7-9 min. For iron perm, spray neutralizer thoroughly.
- Final Rinse, Rinse hair and shampoo with a Wave Tonic Shampoo. Towel dry and spray Cocktail Acid 2.5 to remove Alkali and stabilize PH. Blow dry and style.